Food Security Network of NL 2010 Annual General Meeting (AGM) & Roundtable Discussion
When: Thursday, November 18th Time: 2:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. Where: Gower St. United Church, St. John's.
Root Cellars Rock! is one of the many projects of the Food Security Network of Newfoundland and Labrador (FSN). Find out more about what FSN has been doing this past year at the upcoming Annual General Meeting. Now is your chance to become a member and get involved for 2010-2011!
All are welcome - FSN members and the general public. Healthy Local snacks and beverages will be provided.
Please take the time to RSVP and renew your membership in advance if you plan on attending. If you are unable to attend in person, but would like to participate, free teleconferencing options will be available.
To RSVP or inquire about teleconferencing, or setting up a display contact Rick Kelly at email@example.com or 709.237.4026.
FSN has re-structured our Membership! Individuals and organizations can now become members of FSN for a one year term starting at our AGM. Benefits include:
- Provide input in the direction of FSN through:
- Voting at the AGM
- Opportunity to sit on the FSN board of directors
- Opportunity to sit on FSN committees
- Speak as part of a united voice on food security through consultation on FSN briefs and submissions
- Opportunity to include your organization’s events and news in the FSN E-News
- Free registration for FSN provincial teleconferences
To learn more about FSN and the Annual General Meeting, or to renew or sign up for a membership with FSN, please visit www.foodsecuritynews.com