We're really excited to spread the word that the St. John's Farmers' Market (SJFM) is open and flourishing until Dec. 17th this year! It's the first year that they're running right through December so be sure to tell your friends!
- Pick up delightful and delicious handmade, homegrown and home-cooked unique gifts and stocking stuffers.
- Let SJFM vendors do the work for you when you attend holiday parties- bring along their fantastic baked goods, dips, cheese and hot foods.
- Farm vendors can help you create the perfect family feast with their locally raised meats, eggs and fresh produce.
- Transform your home for the holidays with the help of decorations made by market craft vendors.
- Take a well deserved break and spend relaxing and fun times with friends and family at the market.
On top of that the SJFM is hosting an End of Season Holiday Gift Raffle! See the facebook event for full details. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in volunteering to sell tickets at the market, your workplace or festive events. All proceeds go towards supporting the SJFM to host another great season next year!