Have any of you seen Tipnut yet? It's my new favourite thing on the internet; I'm pretty hooked on it. An almost endless supply of tips, tutorials and freebies for home, kitchen and garden. Apparently it was created by a clever Canadian woman that wanted a place to gather together all the tips and wisdom she would find in old cookbooks, online, in magazines etc. so she started the site as a catalogue for herself. Kind of like a super gigantic awesome recipe box full of tip cards!
She started it up in 2006 and now it has over 1,500 articles! Beware opening this site if you don't have a cup of tea and time for leisurely surfing and head slapping in the manner of "That's so simple! Why didn't I think of that?!"
Here are a few fun freebie pages that I found on Tipnut to get you started. Bust out the supplies and don't say I didn't warn you that this is dangerously good times:
- 55+ Free Printable Recipe Cards
- 35+ Canning Jar Labels (Love these! Would be great if you sell canned things or give them as gifts frequently.)
- 22 Creative Plant Markers to Make
- Free Appliance Cover Patterns and Tutorials (Your toaster is cold, put a sweater on it already! Sheesh!)
- DIY Gear for Tomato Plants
- 25+ Clever Ideas Gardeners Won't Want to Miss
- 50 Free Apron Patterns You Can Make and 40+ Free Apron Patters and Tutorials (50 wasn't enough, she found 40 more!)
- 50+ Reusable Grocery Bags You Can Make: Free Patterns
- Handy Kitchen Printables
- Free Printable Lunch Box Notes
- Free Gifts in a Jar Recipes, Tags and Tips
- 30+ Lunch Sacks and Accessories to Make
- Household Budget Worksheet and Forms
- Raised Beds Plans and Tutorials DIY
- 16 Printable Grocery Lists
p.s. Make any of the things above as gifts for friends who like to garden, cook or preserve! They'll love it and many of the projects are easy peasy.