Learn more about food security in NL and get involved!
When: Wednesday November 28th, 1- 4:30pm
Where: Foran Room, St. John's City Hall (or at your home or office via teleconference)
- Find out about the great stuff FSN got up to in 2011-2012
- Connect with people from different sectors that are all working towards a food secure NL
- Become an FSN Member and vote in the new Board of Directors
- Participate in a round table discussion to identify FSN's core values, which will define the good work the organization does moving forward
- There will be free tea, coffee and snacks
The Food Security Network of NL (FSN) is a provincial, non-profit, membership-based organization working to actively promote comprehensive, community-based solutions to ensure physical and economic access to adequate and healthy food for all. This blog and all of the Root Cellars Rock resources are a project of FSN; one of the many projects that FSN hosts on a variety of food security topics.
Funding to cover travel to the AGM from outside St. John's may be available to voting members.
If you are unable to attend in person, but would like to participate, teleconference options are available. Consider gathering a few people from your community or organization together to attend the AGM via teleconference as a group.
Member organizations attending the meeting are invited to set up displays. Contact Sarah Ferber at email@example.com to arrange for a space.
Please spread the word! Share this link or our Facebook event.
We'd love to see you there and hear your input at this important event!